Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memories The Tears Are Worthy For

I casually wipe the tears from my eyes in such disgust. I find myself more than highly irritated with several situations. I'm disgusted with life's unforgiven and cruel lessons. I find that life is so fragile, cruel, and unforgiving, that i wipe another tear away in such disgust. I find that all the bullshit minuscule things to complain about are pointless in the big scheme of things. I find that life teaches us all bullshit lessons the cruel way, as I wipe yet another tear away in such disgust, and I can't understand why there are these lessons and why do they happen to good people? I find the things I worry about are all meaningless puzzle pieces for me to only learn some hard lesson in the end. How can life be so bright and amazing and so damn cruel at the same time? I get it. Appreciate the small things, the good things, all that. But how many times do you have to relive it? I feel I look at life and people at different angles, like any good camera would. I look at the bright and the dark, the unconditional love and I wont say hate but dislikes, the forgiven and the unforgiven, the conquest and the lost ones, up and shitty downs, the familiar and the unfamiliar and I wipe another tear away in such disgust. My passion and patience is in such a fragile state. I feel like I have never been here before kicking around just trying to get out. These tears are not for the cruel and the pity but for my loved ones. Images of memories burned into memory, into heart, into love for those are memories the tears are worthy for.

No comments: