Friday, May 30, 2008

My Sex and the City Take


I got to thinking... real Carrie Bradshaw like. Its May 30th 2008 the long anticipated wait is finally over. The reunion of the four girls we have grown to love back together on "THE BIG" screen. My planning of "THE BIG" event was like Carrie going on a first date that she was excited about. I shopped till I found the IT dress with all the matching accessories and it hung neatly in the closet till the special day. Like I'm getting married or something...huh...lol... movie joke
In any case, I felt very New York, even though very much upstate. I felt refreshed, for the first time in a while and ready to take the world with all my accessories to go with it. My day was perfect and bright and so was my outfit. I felt like me. I watched American Girl In Paris parts 1 and 2 and relived the excitement, for the umpteenth time, but who's counting.

When I arrive at the theater in my perfect Carrie outfit as i looked around the theater lobby awaiting to be seated I saw all the single girls united for the same reason. As I stand in line I get a fabulous compliment about my perfectly planned outfit and accessories. Of course my shoes where a hit. The movie in my book was eloquently done with a perfect ending. Expectations where high and where met. The single gals quote on quote of course...we all laughed, we cried, well I cried a lot, and felt for our girls and relived the what seemed like yesterday. I couldn't help but wonder will my girls and I get our happy endings as well?
As MR. BIG would say... "abso-fuckin-lutely"
Thank you Tom, for getting our tickets and letting us get "CARRIED AWAY"

No comments: