Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cruel Practical Jokes

Does anything really matter? I tend to stop and smell the roses every once in a while and remind myself how fragile life is and if I think I got it bad, I was told there is always someone who has it worse. I wonder if any of "this" really matter when I'm gone? I find that people continue to carry on through life's sometimes meaningless or meaningful bullshit. Which says something I think, but does all the fortune and gold really matter when I'm really gone? Does it matter how high I get up the corporate ladder, or what I have accumulated through the years? And just why do people focus on such stuff? Do people really remember the person you had to be in life or do they really remember just WHO you where? I'd like to believe, people would stop and think about who I was rather than just what I have accomplished in life. Those are all nice things and all but it makes me feel like we are STILL in a upper, middle, lower class society. True we are. I find that if someone has passed that I love and or care about I don't look at or dwell or emphasize what they have accomplished and where they where in life but more of what kind of person they where and what kind of impact this person had in my life. Not everything is made perfect, I try to except that, yet I want everything to be perfect. Perfectly protected in a little bubble. But how could one grow from such perfection? And why does it have to suck so much? Of course I think this helps build the person you grow into being. Some times I just hate life for all its cruel practical jokes, but where would i be with out them? Where would any of us be without them?

No comments: