Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The needs of the many and maybe the one?


It's absolutely funny how somethings can change so quickly. It boggles my mind how we all go through changes. Some quickly, some slower. I find I hesitate. I hesitate a lot when it comes to my blogs. Speaking how I truly feel about some situations. I do this due to my nature. My good nature. I feel that I am the almighty bigger person, that I would not break the barriers of trust, that I do not resent, that its not nearly close to being a big enough issue to waste my fragile time on such minute things. I would never get up and walk away, I would never hurt anyone intentionally and when I'm serious, I always say what I mean and I could never lie.

(frankly I'm fucking horrible at it...just ask anyone)


I find that some people just inspire me, some distract me, some make me happy, more annoy me, some need me, others upset me and they sure as hell don't understand me. I'm fascinated by why certain people come into my life. Hopefully I gain some wealth of knowledge with the new experiances. I often think they need an amazing person like me. It's okay, and if it is the case, I'm even more happy if I am the person to turn too. I had yet another purpose. There are a true few I know I need. Special people who have touched me and have guided me in certains ways besides my family, and I cherish you all, you know who you are, but just the rest of the time I feel that they simple need me. My compassion, my willingness to understand, my reasoning for outrageous claims, acts, and behaviors, my absolute compassion to understand and care like no other. Tick, tock, Tick, tock....yes my friend time...ticking away. Time reminds me. I feel if I have come into someones life, they should feel blessed. There may be no better friend, lover to have. Consequences, breaking points, and ice breakers are always around the corner. My choices are like no other choices I have ever made before and I sure as hell never give up on a good thing.

No comments: