Saturday, June 14, 2008

BORED, BORED, BORED I Say

I find that lately I shy away from REALLY saying what I'm thinking. I'm not quite sure when this little thing happened. I pretty much always say exactly what I think. About anything. Virtually ANYTHING. I don't hold back. I refuse to sugar coat life and or any advise someone may ask me for. Someone has to be the one to be the realist and if its someone I definitely care about then I refuse even less to sugar coat the white lies. But there is just something lately that just makes me be agreeable for the sake of....of...having to listen or to deal with the challenge of the white lies.
Lately I'm just plain bored of everything. BORED, BORED, BORED....bored of going out, bored of cleaning, bored of running, bored of reading, bored of playing video games, bored of shopping, bored of all the drama including my own, bored of sleeping and eating....bla, bla, bla...I'm even bored of this very blog. The one thing I may not be bored with is my dear Canon PowerShot A560. Never lets me down.

I'm not sure if this sudden boredom is from being very much jobless. But it sucks. I hate the fact that we go to work like good little soldiers, and all we can think about most of the time is going home. Well now, I'm home, and all I kinda want to do is work? WHAT THE HELL DO PEOPLE WANT TO RETIRE FOR???? This is sheer, agony. Rubbish. I HATE WORK, I HATE NOT WORKING.

I dream of one day being a very fashionable kinda gal...(wait I already am) well still a fashionable kinda gal, that blogs all day about exciting adventures and life through the eyes of her camera. Never in one place for long and always has her handy cam and fabulous purse at her side.


Ahhh... why can't that be the American Dream?

No comments: