Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Plan of action.....Unknown....

Perspective is a good place.  Sometimes blind faith leads us.  To what I can not say.  The heart over rules logical sense and we are left to clean up the mess we've created.  I pride myself on use of logical sense.  Or my own logical sense.  As if it's a super power the human race is lacking.  I'm having that weak moment of the heart.  Such conflict.  Such rare occurrences.  I find myself humbled by it.  Still.  I find it some how irrelevant.  Playing with emotions.  I loathe how consumed my thoughts have betrayed me.  False, delusions and black holes.  Consumed and unaware of the surroundings of such nothingness.  Time feels like super slow motion.  Yet I remain busy.  What am I purpose to do, be doing?  Don't answer that; I mean you can't answer that any way.  I've been trying to answer this most of my adult life.  Riddled with ambitions, exploration, desires and fears.  What is the key?  I have these things I want to do but am fearful.  I don't like being afraid because that reminds me of being anxious and that to me is not being in the present.
Plan of action.....Unknown....
Disengage from this thought process to commence....immediately....
Till plan becomes known.  If ever.  More clear.  Or never.  Whatever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the wine talking.Trying to make sense of emotional thinking or not quite sure if the logical approach works?
There is no right or wrong answer.Let it unfold before you, doing all you can to be who you are.Enjoy the moment, its short lived.
What you have now is all you have. Tomorrow?