Saturday, February 23, 2013

For the very last time?????

This is to the ones I am thankful for the friendships I have where even though we do not talk every day, see each other often, or even cancel plans we never get upset at each other.  Those I value most, I find those are the most accepting of who we actually are and we pick up right where we left off.  I call that maturity and acceptance, instead of self sacrificing who we really are.

Moving on to family across all boards.  Please don't be petty and make this solely about yourselves.  I love family but for as long as I can remember everyone under the sun loves to tell me everything and vent to me.  Maybe it's because I've been the overly compassionate one that always finds the good in people.  I'm truly flattered that you feel that comfortable with me and or you think I'm going to be the mediator for God knows how many years worth of things that has little to do with me but your telling the wrong person except for the one place or person it needs to go.  Out of purest respect for immediate family I tolerate it and they know my limitations.  I'd love nothing more for you all to get it fixed just leave me out.  I just don't know how many times you can possibly convey it and translate it in different ways that:
A)  Not my problem;  it's 33+ years worth of problems that I will never solve, well before my birth
B)  I am my OWN person, I do not participate nor do I care to hear about it in any aspects.  I don't even tolerate this type of drama in the outside world.
C)  No I'm not going to deliver any messages for any parties involved.  Hence my peaceful co-existence with all parties.
Your wasting my precious time every time you bring it up. None of you are willing to reconcile what has already happened so why are you wasting my time?  Your not going to get instantaneous results. Your options are talk about it till your blue in the face and let it all out (not to me), clean the air and work it all out and or clean slate it and move on and never bring it up again and really move on.
That being said I love you.


Muse Panic Station



You won't get much closer
Until you sacrifice it all (-all)
You won't get to taste it
With your face against the wall (-wall, wall)

Get up and commit
Show the power trapped within (-in, in)
Do just what you want to
Now stand up and begin (uh)

Ooh, 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And this chaos, it defies imagination
Ooh, 5, 6, 7 minus 9 lives
You've arrived at panic station

Doubts will try to break you
Unleash your heart and soul (-soul)
Trouble will surround you
Start taking some control (-'trol)

Stand up and deliver
Your wildest fantasy (-'sy, 'sy)
Do what the fuck you want to
There's no one to appe-e-ease

Ooh, 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And this chaos, it defies imagination
Ooh, 5, 6, 7 minus 9 lives
You've arrived at panic station

Ooh, 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And this chaos, it defies imagination
Ooh, 5, 6, 7 minus 9 lives
And I know that you will fight for the duration
Ooh, 1, 2, 3, 4 fire's in your eyes
And you know I'm not resisting your temptations
Ooh, 5, 6, 7 minus 9 lives
You've arrived at panic station



No comments: