Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Superfluous Marlena 4.0.0?

What drives our craving for experiences we've never experienced before?  It seems no matter what we always think about  the grass is greener.   Perhaps in some cases it is.  I have this desire that keeps thriving I can't shake.  We often look outside and see a simple portrait and say I wish I was doing this particular thing, and or that very same individual is saying the same in reversal most often, looking out.  Everything always looks great from the outside.  Is it really though?  I envision myself in several different version.  Marlena 4.0.1,  4.1.1, 4.2.1. All with the same core Marlena just different avenues, desires, dreams and star chasing.  Would it all equate to what and who I am still today?  If I can't shake this longing for desire now does it mean I'm bound to do it and should I follow my instincts?  Or is it just another fad that will pass?  My logical brain argues relentless with my soul that its not illogical or is it just allllll my own lusts and desire overruling my logic?  It seems far from illogical.  So what's the hold up..signs

2 comments:

joe said...

it's your left and right brains talking to each other

Unknown said...

Their opinions always dubiously coincide...shocking...I know.