Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A pointless rut

Lately, more and more I find that what i want seems to be the unattainable item. That item that makes you feel warm inside, makes you feel appreciated, loved, that item that makes you laugh, tries not to let you down, holds you close and doesn't let go, plays with your hair and the list could go on. I call it the unattainable because apparently its to much to ask for. So I'm having a weak moment. A moment where all I want is to have someone special with me to share my happy moments and my messed up moments. Someone who REALLLY gets me. I want to hold hands and share my meaningless thoughts and random ideas and of course my brilliant thoughts as well. Share my joys and excitements. I work, take care of myself, I don't depend on anyone, I'm funny as hell, I'm fun, super caring and go above and beyond but still apparently that's not sufficient enough. I feel late, left behind somewhere. I guess the older generations where more lucky in some aspects. They weren't all about the one night stands but more into real love. Now a days does it even exist? i just want to grow old with someone and it be my only someone forever. So I had a girl moment...so what!

No comments: