Monday, August 25, 2008

What A Move Did To Me

Sooo I guess this is my official 3rd move. I'm highly not recommending it. Moving sucks. So in light of this 3rd adventure, I got royally pissed of with the simple fact of really how much shit I have actually accumulated. So as I unpack and continue to pack, I call in reinforcements, Crystal and Gage. I'll be real here. I have a love for shoes, clothes, purses and all that jazz but I think I'm finally so fed up with it. How much of it can you possible have and for what? So lucky for me I have a great support group that forced me to do the unthinkable, start sifting and getting ride of what seems to be the endless mass of stuff. It kinda feels like a sudden relief and a sudden sickness all at the same time. The sickness of coming to the rationalization of just how much I have spent money on, and the torment of getting ride of it. The relief feels like a sudden weight has been lifted. All good things come to end? Maybe this is the end of my very obsession. Just trying to make sense of it all. I'm free, I have no huge major responsibilities and yet I waste my very own existence on sheer representation of appearance.

I just don't want to do it any more you know? I don't want to move any more, granted I will have to sometime, I don't want to waste money on foolish things, even though its bound to happen, I don't want to be miserable, I JUST WANT TO ACCEPT. ACCEPT MYSELF. relax and be me. FUCK CLOTHES when I can have an amazing camera which can capture the very essence of my very own life journey and the rest of the world has to offer. That's what I care about. Not clothes, accessories, style. I LIE, i still love it but its time to move on tooo something so much more meaningful. For me.

No comments: