Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I'm Excruciatingly Tired

This is a venting blog. I'm venting. I'm tired. Excruciatingly tired. Tired of waiting, tired of school, tired of trying to manage everything and have a moments of piece to myself. Tired of feeling lost. Tired of finding all the answers. I'm tired of always picking up the pieces, and tired of waiting to face the unknown. So tired. Tired of not feeling well. Tired of feeling like I don't have a home of my own. Tired of being 28 with nothing to go on except purses and a wide variety of stuff that will never fill the void. Tired of being alone. I know I have my friends, I love them, they are great. Couldn't live without them. Tired of having nothing to come home too. Tired of having short fuses with people, and that's sooo not who I am. Tired of feeling like the outcast in my own family. Tired of incompetent people. My tolerance is withering to nothing. Mean while all I can think about is me. I feel insanely selfish, saying that. Tired of feeling left behind, more so in life. Tired of daily migranes where I would just love to rip of my skull. Signs. Tired of NY. Tired of holding myself back. I'm so sorry. I'm just soooo tired, signs...

No comments: