Saturday, December 2, 2006

If this doesn't make you laugh, I dont know what will!

First off, Im at the land of always low prices doing the usual and a customer comes up to me and starts asking me questions about the differences between two computers. An Emachine and a Campaq. The only difference between the two was memory. Now I had the customer sold on the Emachine because to be honest it would of better suit their needs. Now the customer tells me they want their opinion of there son. Okay fine. So the son comes in, mind you he has to be at least 30 years old and obviously pretty stupid to say say this off the bat..
"Emachines are horrible they are infected with viruses and the entire machine dies in less than six months" Just listening the guy talk made me want to laugh.

I'm thinking first off saying that the machine is preloaded with viruses almost caused to me to colapse. Do you realize how retarded that is???? The best part is there was no hope trying to even reason with the guy. Totally convinced. Does the CIA also live in your mailbox?????
Also I own a Emachine and have had zero problems with it.
Besides his views on Emachine entirely--THE VIRUS THING TOTALLY FREAKIN KILLS ME? SERIOULSY I FIND THIS FUNNY. WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW A COMPUTER BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN USED OR ON THE INTERNET FOR THAT MATTER HAVE A VIRUS ALREADY?????????????????????? If you can, I'm sorry and I'm an asshole.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the son reminds me of the speed of light. because its a proven fact that light travels faster than sound. thats why some people appear bright until they open their mouths.

Anonymous said...

Come on now, the customer is always right. At least thats what they tell us. HA! They are in fact wrong 99.9% of the time.

Anonymous said...

i think every consumer that can not help themselves should take there own life. why is it that when i walk into a store i can go in and out with out bothering a single associate? WTF is wronf with pple these days. what happened to the independent shopper?

Anonymous said...

people are jerks mostly