Tuesday, December 26, 2006

How did I survive hell week? ? ? ?

It's widely amazing and even crazy, but I don't have to much to complain about. What can I say about what I like to call "Hell week" (Hell week is the week before xmas where everyone does their stupid last minute xmas shopping), that it physically drained me. Ha! I could complain about it for hours about the nonsense things people say and do at the "Land of always low prices", just picture non stop tugging and grabbing my arm, screaming and a place where people totally loose all behavior skills. Lets act like we are three again!!!!!!! Yay!
I have never been so disgusted in my entire life by the way people act, especially around the holidays, its sickens me. Its the holidays the theme is be nice and caring and be thankful for what you have but people snap under that kind of preasure! lol. How can they control themselves for 358 days but not a week before christmas? Well even though my christmas spirit was kicked to hell pretty much, I suddenly realized how fortunate and lucky I still am even though its occasionaly blinded by caios or mayham or even rude customers all day long! I had a very merry christmas even though things within my private life arn't so merry. I didn't care about money, or work, or how much i hate work, or the presents, or whats going to happen tomorrow, or right now for that matter. I cared about the true and real things in my life such as my family. Where all here and we are all healthy and together. That's it. What more can you possibly want or ask for? I was truly happy watching everyone together, laughing, hugging, teasing and smiling. No money or presents can buy a family or hold one together. Family is stronger than any glue.
my message -- don't be blinded by the endless amounts of shitty shit that happens in our lives, along with the corporate giants and retailers who ram advertisments and sales down our throats so that we spend, spend, spend to help them boost sales for the year and forget about the true meaning of xmas! I do believe it's someones birthday, correct me if i'm wrong.

No comments: