Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Don't Need A Holiday

The holiday to be thankful...hmm.

I guess I find this holiday annoying.

Here's why.  Everyone gets with their family one day out of the year or maybe more to stuff their faces and most often get aggravated.  My thoughts are simple the on the matter, I practice it everyday.  Small or big.  I'm already thankful and I make the efforts.  For my small victories and my losses, my big victories and for my family, close friends, cute kitties and the things that matter most.  That being said, I just don't feel the need to make a holiday out of it and those that do enjoy it I'm not trying to disrespect anyone.  I'm ultimately thankful for all my experiences.  They are the foundation and evolution of my soul and that I am thankful for.  I show the people I value through action and words.

No comments: