Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Race

Funny thing is, isn't life seem or always about some sort of competition? Its always a race. When it comes to love, jobs, friends, hobbies and just about everything? Your driving down the road, its a race. To get that higher postition in your job, its a race. To be more popular, its a race. To find the one you love, its a race. To better yourself, its a race. Life its a messy competition. No wonder we are stressed out to death. I'm guilty as the next.
I guess in this ugly race it's steping up that makes the differance. Seperating yourself from the rest of the crowd and that ugly race. Just step to the side and let them all run past you. I don't care if anyone thinks i'm ugly, cause you don't know me, I dont care if you think you can do it better than me, I know what I'm capabile of, and I dont care if you even want to know me, biggest mistake you'd ever make. But I just don't care, i'm not here to get trampled on in the race to the glorious finish line, id rather step to the side and let you all freely by.

No comments: