Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Did Cavemen Do? ? ?

I got to thinking are we really better off? ? ? At one time cavemen had a need for wisdom teeth now we don't...there just isn't enough room in our mouths anymore. Cavemen ate much healthier food, now we eat on the go fatty foods with chemicals in them to preserve them. Cavemen never had cars, now we have expensive gas prices, and last but not least...cavemen sure as hell did not have technology.

To get to the point. We have alll these neat little things that are supposed to so-called better our lives and make them easier, but do they really? I mean seriously accelerated tanning, computers (can't believe I'm even saying that), chemicals in our food and drinks, gas, cell phones, flip flops, blue tooth, medical technology and the list can go on. My point here lies...I love technology and my eyes are being punished for it. They say everything in moderation, but in a world that's moving at lightning speeds how can you really? It a shitty thought to think that the thing or things you love to do only end up essentially hurting you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

u just sayin that bc u have to wear old lady bifocals now. and your mouths big enough for your wisdom teeth...haha imagine that. jk jk

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

I wish not approve on it. I think precise post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.